AFD (ACCA Foundation Diploma With Intermediate)
ACCA has announced the launch of the new Foundation Diploma in Pakistan and ,available from 9 May 2013. If you want a rewarding career in finance and accountancy and have no previous qualifications, then the Foundation Diploma is a great place to start. Once you’ve completed it, you’ll be automatically transferred to the ACCA Qualification and given exemptions from the first three exams.
ACCA’s Foundation Diploma is your first step to becoming a professional accountant. You’ll get a better job and be paid more. ACCA’s Students and affiliates salary and career survey 2012 reported that ACCA students and affiliates around the world frequently earn salaries that exceed the national average across professions, and they expect their salaries increases.
The Foundation level is the best preparation for the ACCA Qualification if you don’t have any other qualifications or experience. So if your ultimate goal is the ACCA Qualification, then starting with the Foundation Diploma will give you essential knowledge. You will be automatically transferred onto the ACCA Qualification, free of charge.
With computer-based exams available throughout the year and paper exams twice a year, you could complete the entire Foundation Diploma and be registered as an ACCA students in less than 12 months. And there’s no time limit on completing the exams so you really can fit studying around your work and personal life.
You pay for your exams fees and tuition at each level as you go along, so there are no big upfront costs. The Foundation Diploma is a lower cost alternative to studying at University, and you can study and work at the same time. You will be transferred free of charge onto the ACCA Qualification once you’ve completed it.
Proof of any qualifications – Passport-style photograph
Proof of identity – Payment of prescribed fee
Fee payments can be made by credit/Debit cards and bank draft drawn on a UK bank.
The new ACCA Foundation Diploma consists of seven exams and the Foundations in Professionalism online module:
- FA1 – Recording Financial Transactions
- MA1 – Management Information
- FA2 – Maintaining Financial Records
- MA2 – Managing Costs and Finance
- FAB – Accountant in Business
- FMA – Managment Acounting
- FFA – Financial Accounting
To gain the Foundation Diploma and be eligible for the ACCA Qualification you must pass all seven exams and complete the Foundations in Professionalism online module. Foundation in Professionalism
Foundations in Professionalism
Foundations in Professionalism is an online interactive module that is designed to understand the meaning and importance of professionalism and ethics in the profession. This module has to be completed just once before or after completing the exams components of any or all of the above qualifications that students are aiming for.
ACCA Foundation Diploma With Intermediate
ACCA Foundation Diploma with Intermediate is a combination of intermediate approved by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad (IBCC) and the ACCA Foundation Diploma UK.
Why ACCA Foundation Diploma with Intermediate?
- ACCA Foundation Diploma with Intermediate ensures students make most of their time spent on their studies. It not only provides the student with the I.Com degree in lesser time and also prepares you better for the ACCA Foundation Diploma Course. In 18 months of ACCA Foundation Diploma with Intermediate gain:
- Foundation Diploma from ACCA- UK
- Diploma in Accounting and Business from ACCA- UK
Further advantages of ACCA Foundation Diploma with Intermediate:
- Route to multiple qualifications: Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business from ACCA-UK , BSc Hons from Oxford Brookes University (HEC Recognized), ACCA Affiliate Certification, MSc in Professional Accountancy from the University of London (HEC recognized)
- Time Saving
- Cost Saving
- 3 Exemptions in ACCA